Cadgile inherently understands the requirements fundamental to the Defence sector, including Quality, Reliability, Flexibility and Scalability. Cadgile has a deep and thorough understanding of Configuration Control and drawing systems, such as Def(Aust)5085, and AS1100 to provide a “whole of package” CAD service to its clients.
Cadgile supplies CAD design and drafting services across a wide range of disciplines, including Mechanical, Electrical, Piping, Sheet Metal and Configuration control. It can provide these disciplines across a variety of 2D and 3D CAD software packages including AutoCAD, Inventor, SolidWorks, MicroStation.
The management team has an extensive defence background and coupled with the largest resource of full time specialist personnel, Cadgile has also been able to mobilise the right mix of people onto Defence projects for primes such as the Australian Submarine Corporation and BAE Systems, as well as many tier 2 clients in the Defence supply chain.
Defence expertise includes:
- Mechanical Design (Special Purpose Machinery)
- Electrical & Instrumentation
- Sheet Metal
Features & Benefits
- Subcontractors & Labour Hire
- High Quality
- On Time
- Competitive Rates
- Defence Teaming Centre (DTC) Member
- National Coverage
- AutoCAD, Inventor, SolidWorks, MicroStation, NX Unigraphics and Pro Engineer
- For any Engineering CAD Query, large or small, call 1300 890 054