Cadgile are looking to provide specialist support in the progressive stages of a major plant redevelopment and expansion. Utilising technology to optimise mineral process demands, this unique opportunity will see you working alongside proven industry experts, to further develop a twin model behind the setup and digital sequencing of the intended build.
Working under guidance from the Program Manager and Project Engineer initially for three months, your services, once proven, may be sourced for upcoming projects and as building objectives across their entire asset. The nature of the scope would support interests from independent multidiscipline designers or freelance activities.
Strong mechanical piping design experience is essential to producing accurate 3D modelling of pipework, valves, pumps and tanks and associated structure. Expertise in using Navisworks to animate construction sequencing is required to help refine program and review various studies with stakeholders.
Responsibilities for the role include:
- Intelligent modelling of process infrastructure and federating master model
- General model maintenance
- Generating construction drawing and maintenance
- Develop and maintain existing library catalogue
- Link model elements to schedule
- Assist in cost evaluation
Successful applicants will need experience in the following:Experience in designing process plant with AutoCAD Plant 3D and Autodesk Navisworks
- Autodesk Revit MEP skills with be advantageous
- Strong knowledge of Australian design codes and standards
- Experience across structures and electrical disciplines also advantageous
The success of this role will be borne from proven technical skills across mining, oil and gas or water processing industries and an outward thinking approach to help realise client needs.
If you would like further information please call Mike Walters, Technical Resourcing Manager on 1300 890 054, alternatively send your application using the link provided.