This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic individual looking to join an organisation where they can really make their mark. Not a typically KPI and bottom-line focused company, Cadgile are offering a value add to an extensive, repeat client base by the way of consultative, technical recruitment advice. We are seeking an executive recruiter ideally from a technical background, to be responsible for directly recruiting candidates, managing client relationships, determining talent acquisition objectives, and identifying gaps in the recruitment market.
We are an established and award winning, multi-disciplined Engineering Support Services provider. Having supported our clients with quality, design based services for over the past thirteen years, we enjoy working with specialist R&D companies through to the largest global organisations across industries such as Mining, Oil and Gas, Defence, Utilities, Infrastructure & Advanced Manufacturing.
Due to continued client demands, Cadgile saw an opportunity to establish Engineering & Technical recruitment and contracting arm to fill the voids on end to end project support. It is with the ongoing success of our team, the time has come to open the doors for an experienced, self-managed Recruitment professional to manage major accounts and assess and bridge skills gaps within the Engineering and Technical marketplace.
To be considered for this position you would expect:
• A proven ability to build strong relationships and deliver to client expectations
• An ability to understand, and ideally a passion for, engineering and/or other areas of construction
• Ability to develop and maintain strong working and client/candidate relationships.
• Strong customer service skills incorporating excellent verbal and written communication
• The ability to work autonomously with a results-driven focus
• Proven reliability and demonstrated ability to interact effectively with various levels of professional
• Outstanding commitment to customer support, sales, communications skills, and a positive work attitude
On offer for the successful candidate is:
• The chance to be part of an established and reputable organisation with exciting growth plans
• A flexible, equal opportunity work environment
• An attractive base salary removed from hard line KPI’s
• Inner suburban location, along with undercover car parking
• Opportunity to work with key stakeholders in predominant local/multinational organisations to assist in driving growth.
Our recruitment and contracting business has been developed in accordance with best practice principals, leaning away from transactional/KPI based outputs and harnessing the drive and motivation of professionally minded individuals to deliver exceptional results in consultation with our clients.
If you are a proven recruitment executive, account manager or engineering professional looking for new career opportunities, please feel free to contact Mike Walters on 0405 367 113 to discuss the intent of this role further.