Cadgile Recruitment and Contracting have a unique and exciting opportunity for a mid-level Structural Drafter within a tier one multidisciplinary engineering consultancy.
An international organisation with a strong reputation for delivering a quality service, this is fantastic work environment to further your career and build on the foundations of your structural drafting knowledge.
To be considered for this position you will need:
• A minimum of two years’ experience as a Structural Drafter and a thorough understanding of associated principals and standards
• Experience in the resources sector is of advantage
• Experience using AutoCAD in a professional environment
• Experience with Microstation will be of advantage
• A genuine desire to learn and continue a career in drafting and design
• Dedication and an enquiring mind
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a supportive environment, attractive salary package and an exciting array of projects to work with.
If this sounds like you, please apply using the link provided.