Cadgile is a multi discipline, technical task force which offers rapid response design and drafting solutions to top ASX listed companies through to diverse special purpose, research and development companies.
Coming up to 12 years of service to the Mining, Oil & Gas, Utilities, Defence, Transportation and Construction environments, we have developed leading processes and technologies to remain at the forefront of design and documentation deliverables.
Due to our current and projected workloads we are currently looking for several Structural/Mechanical/Piping Designers to join the CADgile resources team, offering direct support to our major client.
Ideally the desirable candidate will come with
- Skills and experience working across Major Resources on Structural/Mechanical/Piping (SMP) Projects
- Primary skill requirements of MicroStation V8 and CADConform
- Additional experience with Solidworks (or Inventor) would be favourable
- Working in both 2D & 3D drafting environments
- Experience in design and detailing of steel & Piping structures for fabrication;
- Thorough understanding of relevant Australian Standards;
- Mining, heavy industrial and the water industry;
- A commitment to Quality;
Cadgile is a growing, dynamic and innovative design and drafting consultancy based 15 minutes from Adelaide’s CBD with a strong outlook of future works. We therefore look to identify the industries best technical performers to assist us in this growth.
We understand the importance of corrective drafting measures within the engineering design process chain. We offer state of the art work stations and software, we deliver on work life balance, our designers have greater input in the overall process and we share knowledge across a variety of industry sectors and projects.
If you interested and you can bring your developed CAD skills along with your technical design understanding to the fold, then we want to speak with you ASAP. Please feel free to contact Michael Walters on 0405 367 113 for further information or alternatively, apply as directed below.